Allen Solley Placket
A one piece placket that is hidden after sewing. The process utilises the existing fabric for the outside placket face.
100% Polyester Microfiber with waterproof coating and fully taped seams. 100% waterproof.
A treatment applied to garments primarily to resist the formation of little balls on the fabric’s surface due to abrasion during wear.
Typically a diamond pattern woven into a garment.
- Always wash new garments separately for the first wash.
- Wash similar colors together using a mild detergent.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and bleaches as they can destroy the fibers over time.
- Cotton garments, or those with high cotton content, can be expected to have some shrinkage after the first wash. It is also a characteristic of natural fibers, for colors to fade more obviously over time.
- In general knitted garments, like polos, should be dried flat and out of direct sunlight as this will help to retain the color and shape and keep your garment looking it’s best for longer.
- Some garments may have special trims or fabric treatments which may be affected by dry-cleaning solvents – always refer to the care label or your specialist dry-cleaner for advice.
Material Types Explained